Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pieces of Eight

I've been tagged by Veronica at Nine Pearls to participate in the Pieces of Eight meme.

Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.

1. I'm left handed. A lefty lefty.

2. I survived a coma when I was six. Which is why I don't gamble or buy lottery tickets; I figure I've had my quota of good luck.

3. On August 1, we'll celebrate 20 years of marriage.

4. I used to be a professional sportswriter.

5. I was a high school cheerleader.

6. I've dropped out of three colleges (so far).

7. I do two crosswords and one Soduku every day. I finish most of them.

8. I'm a member of a women's reading group that has been meeting every month for 22 years.

I tag Octogalore, Belledame, Mighty Quare Dewd, Donna, Black Amazon,

1 comments:

Veronica said...

I've gone to three colleges so far, but it's really only fair to say that I "dropped out" of the last one.