Monday, June 25, 2007

Out of the Closet and Out of Iraq!

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

I marched behind this banner at yesterday's Gay Pride Parade. It was a lot of fun and we got great support from the huge crowds. It was hot for Minneapolis: 95 degrees F, and I was bright red and exhausted by the end of the march. Also got hit by a big gust of whatever the heck it is that I'm allergic to. It gets into my eyes and I start tearing up like Niagara Falls and can't open my eyes. I spent the last few blocks of the march holding on to the side of the truck with my eyes closed since I couldn't see a damn thing. What a spectacle!

Our favorite chant: "Take it in the font, or take it in the back; whatever you do, get out of Iraq!" The crowd gets this "they can't really be saying that, can they?" look, then they laugh and join in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is that you with the hat?????

nice legs!!! :p

Ravenmn said...

LOL, bfp! Nope. Not me. When the photo was shot I was probably wandering through the crowd on the sidelines passing out flyers.

I agree, however, the legs are nice!