Sunday, February 20, 2005

It's been an interesting couple of days on the internet. After hearing about various feminist discussions on the web that went awry, I finally encountered one -- after most of the fur had flown. I'll add links later, but I finally made my comments at the blog of Pinko Feminist Hellcat.

That was also where I found out that Alison Bechdel has a blog. Bechdel is the creator of the comic strip "Dykes to Watch Out For." Also via PFH, here's my results:

"You're most like Mo. Sure, you may be cranky and neurotic, but people actually find this endearing! You're lucky you live in a comic strip. This wouldn't happen nearly as often in real ">

You're most like Mo, the nucleus of the strip. Yes, you're cranky, neurotic, and self-righteous,but women actually find this adorable. You're lucky you live in a comic, though, because this would not happen nearly so often in reality.

0 comments: