Thursday, February 24, 2005

Another test. This one came via Presurfer




FLY BY NIGHT Highway
Hobotown6
Valley of Depression16
Wealthville44
Contentment Meadows161
Paintown326
Please Drive Carefully
Username:

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com


This is more true than one might imagine. I've managed to meet some real-life hobos through the bookstore. We collect eyeglasses, socks, gloves and boots for anyone who needs a pair and get visits on occasion. Feels good to know they are only 6 miles away!

CALLING ALL WOMEN BLOGGERS!

President-for-Life Sheelzebub is handing out ministries over at Pinko Feminist Hellcat (PFH). First I want to say that she has come up with some truly great names for herself. There's the name of her blog: Pinko Feminist Hellcat which reminds me of my nickname at a previous haunt. I was referred to as a Pinko Commie Cosmonaut when I suggested that we celebrate the anniversary of Yuri Gregaran's birth. A much appreciated nickname that came in handy over the years!

In addition, PFH refers to herself as Sheelzebub. Righteous cool! I'm going to apply for Minister of Ephemera, since all my graphics seem to be of the short-lived variety.

This also takes me back to my youth as a sportswriter. I always thought one sports legend to be blessed to have lived under two cool names. He began as Lew Alcindor, which has a marvelous rhythm to it, and then changed his name to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar after converting to Islam. Not bad at all.

Speaking of which, I've done another update of the local flyer which I'll add later tonight. In the spirit of revolutionary plagiarism -- feel free to download anything off my site and use as you wish.

0 comments: