Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Ravenhub had me ROTFLMAO Saturday morning as he pretended to be a cable news reporter following the story of the "missing" woman who turned out to be a runaway bride. It had just been learned that she had not been kidnapped, there had been no danger or crime -- she just needed to get away -- and apparently VEGAS was the proper place (oi vey!)! As Ravenhub so aptly put it, the prestitutes went on and on about how "betrayed" they were. "I feel so used!" Ravenhub whined. "I've been violated!" he added. Yeah, right, you fuckheads!

In a totally unsurprising web meme, I discover that I am not a Republican:

I am:
-12%
Republican.
"The Marxists are too reactionary for you.  With people like you around, America collectively thanks God for John Ashcroft."

Are You A Republican?

2 comments:

The Heretik said...

-12 is the lowest score I have seen so far. A big plus for you.

Ravenmn said...

Well, I'd probably score the same on a Democrat poll!