Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Addiction

This Geogrpahy Quiz is the kind of test my mother, the professor of geography, despised. So of course I had to send her the link. It has wasted a major part of my time recently.

Posting Problem

The new blogger now makes it impossible for me to post from home. Bummer. There's been a lot of interesting stuff to link plus I turned 51 yesterday. So wish me a happy birthday and I'll get back in the swing of things once I figure out what Blogger has done to my home computer.

5 comments:

nexy said...

happy birthday! i'm right behind you - i turn 51 in april.

Ravenmn said...

Really, nexy? You look so much younger on the internets!

Thanks and welcome!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice b-day

tia

ps.
You've got more snow in Minnesota than we've got here in southern Finland!

Ravenmn said...

Tia! How great to hear from you!

Thanks for the wishes. I hope you are well and healthy and happy up in the northland!

We got another 16 inches so now we are blanketed. Drifts everywhere. We have to shovel the snow up to get it off the sidewalks and driveway. Just like always!

It's very pretty!

belledame222 said...

very late, but happy B-day!!