Friday, March 16, 2007

Five questions meme

via Belledame

Here's the deal:

Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!

You WILL update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever with the answers to the questions.

You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.

When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So, here were my five:

1) What's your (a) secret vice?

I'm not very secretive about my vices. Buying books I don't get around to reading. Red wine, Romantic movies.

2) Aside from ravens, are there animals you feel closely connected to? (if so, what?)

Cats, dogs, Jersey cows (they have beautiful eyes!).

3) How do you feel about: "religion is the opiate of the masses"?

Yup. Spirituality, on the other hand, is more like chocolate or caffeine.

4) What's the best way to stay warm when it's 25 below?

You don't. But layers can help you survive.

5) What did you have for dinner tonight?

Vegetarian spaghetti and garlic bread.

OK, any takers?

4 comments:

belledame222 said...

That's so funny, I was totally thinking "red wine" when I wrote that question. Cabernet Sauvignon, I thought. In fact I came really close to asking "what kind of red wine" or something of that sort before pushing past the impulse and asking that question. Did you write about that before?

Ravenmn said...

Since I tend to soak up quite a bit of red wine, I bet I've blogged about it. I like the Cab, but my favorite is a Red Zinfandel. Yum!

Donna said...

I rarely drink so when I do I'm like a teenager. Remember when you couldn't stand the taste of alcohol so it had to be watered down and sweet? That's me! I get the wickedest hangovers, and once I had kids I couldn't afford to have hangovers and sleep in all day.

My husband is coming home early tomorrow so I will be offline for the next couple days. Otherwise I'd ask for an interview, although you could give the questions as long as you don't mind waiting for the answers?

word verification: omqgf

Some kind of weird oh my god? LOL

Anonymous said...

1) What's your (a) secret vice?

Occassional celebrity trash - a People or Us now and then. (I know! Embarrassing) And I watch Oprah every day but that's not as bad.

2) Aside from ravens, are there animals you feel closely connected to? (if so, what?)

I love our two housecats, two very sweet tabbies.

3) How do you feel about: "religion is the opiate of the masses"?

I especially agree when you consider that opiates dull the mind and cloud thinking.

4) What's the best way to stay warm when it's 25 below?

Run on a treadmill.

5) What did you have for dinner tonight?

Salad and focaccia from Punch in St. Paul.