Sunday, January 22, 2006

Flatten Image

In Photoshop, you can set up different layers to work on particular parts of a composite image. But before you can save the file in some of the printable formats, you need to choose "Flatten Image" on the layers palette. This means your image has lots its depth and is no longer as easily editable.

My body has entered "flatten image" zone. For the first time in three years, I've got a bug and it has taken me down for two and half days. I manage to get dressed and breathe and that is the extent of my capabilities. I am all surface material and no depth. I am a congested nose, a sore throat and a voice from "The Exorcist". Can't read, can't concentrate on anything for long. I've flipped through the channels on cable and managed to read a couple of blogs on the net. Then I get exhausted and have to take a nap.

Enough whining, already. Later.

0 comments: