Sunday, November 16, 2008

First time?

The other day, one of my bosses stopped by my cube to ask me what I was up to. "Just kerning type and watching puppies!" I said. He assured me that was probably the first time that phrase had been spoken in the English language.

If you haven't caught on to the latest internet sensation, The Guardian talks about it here. A quote:

Well, finally someone has discovered a use for life-casting technology, filming their six baby Shiba Inu puppies all day, every day for the past month.

Much like Big Brother (but without the annoying people), the pups don't really do anything much apart from sleep, but there's always enough chewing, fighting, tickling, scratching and frolicking to keep viewers entertained.

Puppy cam has notched up 2,464,939 views as I write this. But enjoy it while it lasts because Autumn, Ayumi, Amaya, Aki, Akoni and Ando reached their five-week birthday on Tuesday - and that means there's only three weeks before the puppies leave the nest.


Join with me and watch the puppies here.

0 comments: